About Al-Farwaniya Hospital
Al-Farwaniya Hospital is a public educational hospital located in the suburb of Sabah Al-Nasser in Farwaniya Governorate in Kuwait.
The hospital was opened on 15-4-1980, providing services to all residents of Al Farwaniya Governorate, which has a population Of (1,300,000) people according to the statistics in 2017. The hospital serves the following areas: Farwaniya - Khaitan - Omaria - alrai - Rabieh - Rehab - Seville - Jleeb Al Shuyukh - Sobhan Industrial - The hospital's clinical capacity is 945 beds, including the non-fixed beds. The number of staff in the hospital is (3434), among doctors, technicians and administrators.
The hospital provides the following services:
- Internal Medicine including : Cardiology - Gastroenterology - Nephrology - Respiratory - Endocrinology - Rheumatology.
- General Surgery - Urology - Neurosurgery - Plastic Surgery and Burns.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology & Infertility
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Intensive Care & Anesthesia
- Physical Medicine & Physiotherapy